We are eager to have you visit us on the campus of Eden Theological Seminary! There are several ways to introduce yourself to Eden:
LIVE Eden through 24 Hours @ Eden - February 14-15, 2016
Explore how God is calling you to serve the church. Experience 24 hours of getting an up close look at the Eden Theological Seminary community.
- Attend a fireside chat with President David Greenhaw in our historic Schroer Commons,
- Learn about the building blocks of seminary over breakfast with others pursuing theological education,
- Participate in class as if you were a student ready to write your next paper,
- Worship as a community in our chapel led by current Eden students,
- and Listen to a panel of alumni share the experience they gained at Eden and how it has affected their ministry.
There is nothing better than walking in the shoes of an Eden student!
EXPERIENCE Eden through a Day Visit
You are always welcome on the Eden campus. We would love to show you our beautiful campus and have you meet Eden students and faculty. The best days to visit are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday during the school year. These are the days when the Eden community gathers for worship as well as community lunch. These are also days when there are many opportunities for prospective students to attend classes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TASTE Eden through a Meet and Greet
You are welcome to plan a time to visit with the Direct of Admissions anytime you would like. If a day visit does not fit your schedule and a 24 Hours Even has already past, please feel free to contact the Tiffany Pittman and she will be happy to meet with you and offer a quick tour of campus. email@example.com