Credit Non-Degree (CND) Students
Students who wish to study without pursuing a degree may take classes at Eden as either a credit non-degree student or by auditing a class.
Credit non-degree students take a course for academic credit, which is accepted at Eden and other schools accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS)
Since graduate-level credit is being earned and given, the credit non-degree admission requirements, application process and fee are virtually identical with the Masters programs. However, the application form is shorter, requiring only a statement of reason for applying to the program and providing only one reference.
- Online application
- Printable Credit Non-Degree Application and reference forms
Deadline for application:
Two weeks prior to the start of the semester in which you wish to study.
- Tuition: CND tuition is charge by the credit hour. Cost for the 2014-2015 academic year is $1,485 per three-hour course.
- Fees: CND students pay a one-time $40 application fee. An application fee is not charged again if the student then applies for degree study.
- Student fee: $30.00 per semester
- Books: As required by the professor
For more information, please contact:
Office of Admissions
Eden Theological Seminary
475 East Lockwood Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63119