D.Min. Admissions Requirements
Doctor of Ministry Admissions Requirements:
- Application Fee $40.00
- Complete Online Application
- Your Resume with work and ministerial history. You must show a minimum of three years pastoral experience following the completion of your undergraduate and M.Div. degrees.
- Your Transcripts; undergraduate and M.Div degree or its equivalent - G.P.A. requirement of the M.Div. 3.0.
- Contact information for three references:
- Reference 1 must be an Association Representative Reference
- Reference 2 must be a Minister Reference
- Reference 3 is a Personal Reference. Preferably is an academic reference. You may also use another minister, association representative or employer as well.
- Academic Writing Sample - The D.Min. requires an writing sample as an example of your public voice within your ministerial context. The writing sample must have been written within the past five years. This could be a final paper/thesis from your most recent degree, a blog post, sermon, curriculum design, etc.
- Personal Interview