Facebook Photo Frames
We have some fun “Eden” Facebook Photo Frames!
To add a frame to your profile picture:
- Go to your own facebook page
- Click on the “camera” icon near your FB profile picture, an “Update Profile Picture” box will appear.
- At the top of the “Update Profile Picture” box, choose “Add Frame” a new box will appear, “Add a Frame to your Profile Picture”
- On the left side there is a search bar, search for “Eden Theological Seminary”
- Choose your preferred frame!
Note: to change the frame, you will need to change your profile picture to a picture without a frame and then go through the above process again.
How to download any of the below images for your zoom background. You can also save the image to use on a mobile device.
- Right click on the image .
- Select “Save Image As…”
- Save to a familiar location on your computer.
- Click Save button
For complete instructions about how to change your Zoom Background, click here.
Note: To you, the words will appear backward in zoom. To people viewing you, the words will be correct. Similar to looking in a mirror.