What Sets Us Apart
You have a lot of options on where to go to school. Here’s what we think sets Eden apart.
- Strong Biblical faculty
- Committed to global ecumenical theology and worldwide movement
- Curriculum designed to prepare individuals for effective congregational leadership
- Cultural Immersion Program enables students to experience the global church through international travel
- Mentoring and support program provided after graduation
- Open and affirming community
- Students, faculty, and institution are deeply involved in the church
Learn in a hands-on contextual education program
- Serve and learn through placements in social justice agencies, non-profits, health care settings, and more
- Choose from urban, suburban, and rural opportunities
- Experience year-long internships in the US and abroad
- Receive clinical pastoral education basic units and residencies
- Participate in hands-on learning from enrollment to graduation
- Excellent theological library resources, databases, and university library
Build lifelong relationships
- Focus on spiritual and vocational formation
- Receive support in connecting with denominations and judicatories
- Make vocational choices with guidance and support from faculty
- Pray and worship in a variety of Seminary and student-initiated settings
- Experience chapel worship three times a week
- Celebrate weekly communion
- Opportunities to meet with spiritual directors
Benefit from updated facilities
- Learn in smart classrooms that facilitate a multimedia curriculum
- Live in housing renovated for single students and families that includes high-speed internet, cable television, and phone
- Enjoy an attractive campus designed to enhance a sense of community
- Gain access to nearby Webster University facilities
Keep your debt burden low
- Stay in low-cost housing
- Receive support from a generous scholarship program
- Benefit from Eden’s commitment to maintaining competitive tuition rates
Become part of a rich heritage that began in 1850.
- We are a school of the church dedicated to strengthening and support its life and mission.
- We are an ecumenical seminary of the United Church of Christ.
- We are committed to social justice, mission, and peace.
- We are an intellectual resource to the greater community and church.
- We are serving the wider church through faculty, students, and staff involvement in national settings.
- We are educating a new generation of leaders for the church.