You have a lot of options on where to go to school. Here’s what we think sets Eden apart.
- Strong Biblical faculty
- Committed to global ecumenical theology and worldwide movement
- Curriculum designed to prepare individuals for effective congregational leadership
- Cultural Immersion Program enables students to experience the global church through international travel
- Mentoring and support program provided after graduation
- Open and affirming community
- Students, faculty, and institution are deeply involved in the church
- Serve and learn through placements in social justice agencies, non-profits, health care settings, and more
- Choose from urban, suburban, and rural opportunities
- Experience year-long internships in the US and abroad
- Receive clinical pastoral education basic units and residencies
- Participate in hands-on learning from enrollment to graduation
- Excellent theological library resources, databases, and university library
- Focus on spiritual and vocational formation
- Receive support in connecting with denominations and judicatories
- Make vocational choices with guidance and support from faculty
- Pray and worship in a variety of Seminary and student-initiated settings
- Experience chapel worship three times a week
- Celebrate weekly communion
- Opportunities to meet with spiritual directors
- Learn in smart classrooms that facilitate a multimedia curriculum
- Live in housing renovated for single students and families that includes high-speed internet, cable television, and phone
- Enjoy an attractive campus designed to enhance a sense of community
- Gain access to nearby Webster University facilities
- Stay in low-cost housing
- Receive support from a generous scholarship program
- Benefit from Eden’s commitment to maintaining competitive tuition rates
- We are a school of the church dedicated to strengthening and support its life and mission.
- We are an ecumenical seminary of the United Church of Christ.
- We are committed to social justice, mission, and peace.
- We are an intellectual resource to the greater community and church.
- We are serving the wider church through faculty, students, and staff involvement in national settings.
- We are educating a new generation of leaders for the church.
Are you looking for the right seminary for you?
You’re not the only one! I have been an admissions director for almost a decade and have seen many people choose theological education as their next step in ministry preparation.
Here are some tips to help you weigh your options and find the best path for you.