Transcripts are the official record of your Eden Theological Seminary courses, course titles, and the credits and grades that you earned.
Eden has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to offer current students and alumni official electronic transcripts (eTranscripts) in PDF format.
These transcripts are considered official documents and have been digitally signed and certified by Eden Seminary and the National Student Clearinghouse.
During the ordering process, you will be asked if you wish to send your transcript electronically (eTranscript) or send a hard copy (paper) transcript. Please note the processing times below:
- Electronic transcripts are typically processed within 24 hours (or next business day)
- Paper transcript requests are typically processed within 3 to 5 business days
Please note that campus offices may place transcript holds on student records due to outstanding financial obligations. In this case, you will be notified by the Registrar’s Office that your request will be delayed until you have met your financial obligation.
- The cost for paper transcripts is $7.50 per transcript. An additional $.50 per transcript is added for electronic transcripts.
- There are additional fees for expedited requests.
- Most educational institutions accept electronic transcripts. If you are sending your transcript to an individual or another organization, please check with them to make sure that they will accept an electronic transcript as an official document.
- You can track the status of your electronic National Student Clearinghouse transcript order. From the tracking screen you will be able to check on your order’s progress and request a new link or access code for your transcript’s recipient if there were delivery problems. The order tracking feature will be active for 30 days after you place your order, and you will need your order number and the email address you used to place your order.
- All orders placed are final and cannot be recalled or refunded after you have submitted your order.
- If you are a current student and you select the “hold for grades” or “hold for degree” option, your transcript will be held until the end of the term selected, when all final grades are submitted or degrees are awarded.
- If you select “Myself” as the recipient, your transcript will be marked as ISSUED TO STUDENT and may not be accepted by a third party.
Please click the link below to be taken directly to Eden’s transcript ordering site.